Second-hand machinery and equipment import customs clearance
Second-hand machinery and equipment import customs clearance _ second-hand equipment nansha port import declaration and inspection
Does the customs have relevant regulatory requirements?
For used machinery not allowed to import, please refer to :(list and scope of application of used machinery imported without filing)
(list and scope of use of the first batch of second-hand machinery with conditional filing)
Used machinery allowed for import :(list of imported used machinery for record implementation)
Note: regulations on import of used equipment with foreign investment:
New second-hand machinery that is imported as investment within the total amount of foreign investment shall be exempted from automatic import license but used mechanical and electrical machinery must be disposed of.
2) the new second-hand machinery which is imported as investment within the total amount of foreign investment shall be exempted from pre-shipment inspection filing but used mechanical and electrical machinery must be disposed of.
3) the legal inspection and product value appraisal of used mechanical and electrical machinery imported by foreign investors shall be combined.
More detail contact Alice(whatsapp: +8615817750835)
Schematic diagram of port to door import logistics:
Customers to import equipment data and picture - the Sam put the import and export trade co., LTD. Accounting to offer all kinds of import charges to the signing of the import agency agreement, the Sam put the import and export trade co., LTD., in the domestic application LI used CNC horizontal boring and milling machine import commodity inspection for the record at the same time apply for application for LI O card - the United States export shipping order warehouse - by sea to Hong Kong - in a single,Pick up the goods to the Sam put the import and export trade co., LTD. Hong Kong warehouse to contact the inspection company in Hong Kong do inspection, the inspection qualified after to arrange barge from Hong Kong to dongguan sha tin wharf, dongguan commodity inspection bureau in the original record filing and inspection and quarantine certificate to the Sam put the import and export trade co., LTD., inspection declaration, the commodity inspection declaration form to our inspection bureau on-site inspection to check, the Sam put the import and export trade co., LTD to prepare import declaration data to customs import audit, the tax return and pay tax to the customs inspection, the customs to pick up the goods trailer manufacturers
Key words of second-hand equipment import:
Equipment over 8 years should be provided with equipment condition statement
Certificate of origin - most customs do not assess prices;
Is there an original factory IVOICE or payment certificate?
Whether there are equipment appearance and nameplate photos ---- -- required when filing;
Whether you are qualified to apply for the O certificate ------ -- if you are not qualified, we can only help you with the application after the intermediate inspection is OK.
The cost of the import of second-hand equipment is generally as follows:
Hong Kong: exchange fee, port incidental fee, delivery fee, warehouse rent, inspection fee and agent fee, transfer fee,
Part of dongguan: tariff, value-added tax, port and exchange, customs clearance fee, domestic customs clearance and inspection, commodity inspection fee, transportation fee from Hong Kong to dongguan, used electromechanical registration fee, used electromechanical import license fee, agency fee and other fees;
The above is the general process of operating the second-hand CNC horizontal boring and milling machine.
What documents are required?
1. Check the HS code of old customs equipment
2. Application for approval of second-hand equipment import by district and municipal foreign economic and trade commission
3. Municipal electromechanical office applies for automatic import license
4. Application for electromechanical certificate by import department of ministry of commerce
5. The customs entry-exit inspection and quarantine bureau applies for the pre-inspection contact form
6. Inspection by foreign designated inspection agencies
7. The bureau of technical supervision applies for a standardized certificate